Dried Olive wood, typical used in Mediterranean cuisine, creates a light, earthy, aromatic smoky flavour punchy enough for red meats without overpowering fish and poultry; with a taste of olives, honey and Barossa earthiness.
- These smoking Barnea Olive wood chunks are completely natural, with nothing added but nature and time.
- This box of Wood Chunks contains naturally air-dried chunks, dried for at least 2 years, with and without bark, that are split down to chip-size pieces of wood.
- These wood chunks are great for use on the grill, smoker, Kamado style or kettle BBQ.
- Simply add 3 to 5 chunk several minutes prior to cooking or slightly less in a smoker. These can be used wet or dry at your discretion, Soak if you need to for 30 minutes prior to use, leave dry if you don't.
- Gives a light but aromatic smoke - good with Beef, Pork, Poultry and Fish.
- 100% olive wood chunks recovered from the annual pruning of Cockatoo Valley Barnea olive trees.
Produced by 262W Pty Ltd atf 262 Unit Trust
262 Woodlands Road, Cockatoo Valley, SA 5351